SDiB is the leading debating platform for safety and fire professionals in the construction industry. Initiated in collaboration with Intersec in 2012, the Safety Design in Buildings Campaign debates safety standards and practices in the built environment. Expert Talks discuss improved protection of people and buildings by looking trends in the GCC and construction sector generally.
The event brings leading Fire Safety Consultants, Architects, Engineers and Testing Experts together with Safety System Suppliers to give updates on industry standards and provide a debating platform for best practice.
Under the theme of “Safety Design 2020 – Strategies and Implementation” the current cycle of events provides its participants with insights into:
- Safety standards for healthcare sector buildings
- Fire safety design strategies
- Seismic requirements for fire protection
- Safety considerations for accessibility design
- Safety and security concepts for architectural openings
- Safety aspects of glass building materials
- … and more